Slideshow Image 1 alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Contact Info

phone: 505-994-6331 email: naturallysweetphotography@hotmail.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beautiful World

Last week I had the privilege of going to girl's camp with our church. I got to be out in the beautiful mountains of New Mexico and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings. I got to meet new people (and some new bugs) and spend some camp time with my daughter who was also there. It was fun to be camp photographer and get fun pics of the girls and all of the activities, but I also snuck away and went on a nature hike with a sweet friend and I took these pics. Being out in this gorgeous area made me think of my favorite primary song:

My Heavenly Father Loves Me
"Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heav'nly Father created for me.

To listen to the song go here

"Spotlight"
Nature 6 rs


Nature 7 rs

"Morning Light"
nature 8 rs

"Pinecones"
Nature 4 crop rs

"Wild Strawberries"
Nature 3 crop rs

"Wild Iris"
Nature 2 rs

"Mountain Meadow"
Nature 5 rs

This last one I took at our campfire meeting
nature 9 rs

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Holly! Those pictures are amazing. I can't believe they were taken here in New Mexico. Now if we could just bring some of that green into Rio Rancho...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...