Slideshow Image 1 alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Contact Info

phone: 505-994-6331 email: naturallysweetphotography@hotmail.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back At The Ranch {Northern New Mexico Photography}

This past week I got to visit family in Northern New Mexico. One of our favorite things to do is go to my uncle's ranch. When I was little I loved going to the ranch and seeing all of the animals and especially liked getting to ride on a horse. My kids also enjoyed roaming around on the ranch, and getting to see all of the calves. My kids loved my uncle's new blue heeler pup (he's about 9 mos. old) and got to watch him herd the cattle. He is still in training and it is a sight to see! They are really intelligent dogs and are a great asset to a ranch. I just love his beautiful coat.

Cattle 1 rs

Blue Heeler Pup
Bh dog rs

calves rs


wild flowers 2 rs

I always love checking out the wild flowers and we found these about 20 miles away from the ranch. These purple "flowers" looked fluffy like a dandelion, but upon closer inspection were actually really spikey. They are probably weeds, but aren't they cool looking?

wild flower rs

1 comments:

Amber said...

Great pics Holly! Love that Heeler pup.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...