Slideshow Image 1 alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Contact Info

phone: 505-994-6331 email: naturallysweetphotography@hotmail.com

Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

What A Little Doll! {Rio Rancho, NM Baby Photographer}

Oh my goodness! What a cutie I got to work with today! Little miss "T" was so adorable and fun! Here are just a few for now, I will post more later.

T 1 rs

T 3 rs

T 5 warm bw rs



T 8 rs

T 7 rs

T 9 rs

T 2 rs

Thanks for a fun session! Your gallery will be ready in a week or so.

3 comments:

Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Teagan is gonna be a heartbreaker!

Amber said...

Ahhh, what a sweetie! Love the color of that pettiskirt. I think my fav is #3.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...