Slideshow Image 1 alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Contact Info

phone: 505-994-6331 email: naturallysweetphotography@hotmail.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Update

November has been a busy month! I've had a lot of fun with senior, baby and family sessions. I am booked for the rest of November. I will take on a limited amount of sessions for December.

If you have done pictures with me this year and would like to order Christmas cards with your family pictures, please contact me as soon as possible. Time is running out to get those back in time to send out. I will need to receive your order BEFORE November 28th. Thank you for your business! It has been fun to photograph such amazing dads, moms, kids, and babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...