Slideshow Image 1 alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Contact Info

phone: 505-994-6331 email: naturallysweetphotography@hotmail.com

Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Seventh Heaven! Albuquerque Family Portrait Photographer

I was so excited to photograph this sweet family again! They were one of my first family sessions when I started my business.  They have a lovely addition to their family since the last time I did their session. It was so fun to spend time with them.

I loved the fun colors they chose for their wardrobe and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.
 Here is one sneak peek... more to follow. Thanks M family, you guys are awesome!



M Fam 3 rs

M Fam 8 rs

M Fam 22 rs

M Fam 23 rs

M Fam 25 rs

2 comments:

Clair said...

just darling!

Amber said...

Love that location! Jealous of all the colors your getting :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...