Slideshow Image 1 alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" /> alt="Slideshow Image 4" />

Pages

Contact Info

phone: 505-994-6331 email: naturallysweetphotography@hotmail.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Product...the Wallet Accordion Mini Album

I just wanted to share some pics of a newer product I'm offering now. I just got this in from a recent order and I LOVE it! It is a Wallet Size, Mini Accordion Album. I have been including a proof of one in my latest client session galleries. It's a fun way to see many of your images from your session galley.

It makes a wonderful gift for family and friends, and Christmas is just around the corner! There is a variety of cover color choices, including fabric (as shown), leather, and I can also do a customized cover with your photos front and back.

Wallet Mini Accordion Album rs

Wallet Mini Album 3 rs

Wallet Mini Album 2 rs

Wallet Mini Album rs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...